Saturday, June 14, 2008

Welcome to my "Nest"

I was feeling like a male bird... making the nest...bringing small things at home... preparing to invite the female bird to the nest !!

Here are some surprises! I believe she is not gonna read this blog before she arrives our nest..and dont you tell her too earlier ;)

Preparation on going....



Home key!! She needs to unwrap it, open the door,
cut a ribbon with a scissor (not in pic) to enter


Hidden gift 1


Hidden gift 2



Hidden gift 3



Hidden gift 4


Hidden gift 5




Hidden gift 6 ( the easiest to find, its in the freeze)


Hidden gift 7 (A box with "!" sign on all sides... Not so easy to find)


It was fun to prepare them :)
Excitedly waiting to know how long she takes to actually find all of them!

Still in train to Helsinki
Oulu time 16:30

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gagan it's just amazing what you're doing there to make evrything extra great for Shanilla... I'm just so impressed I don't even know what to say! I'm sure she's gonna be most happy to find herself there with you finnaly after so much waiting, and be extremly happy with the worm welcoming you're preparing for her.

and believe it or not, but we're very very very happy and excited that the time has finnaly come and you guys will have your sweet time together. wish I was there to see your happy grin when you pick her up from the airport- even the thought of it is making me smile!!!

all the best & keep up the good work!